Ryan is a native Oregonian and earned his undergraduate degree in business administration and law degree at the University of Oregon.
Throughout law school Ryan worked in the consumer finance industry and completed two bankruptcy internships. First, Ryan was a student clerk at the US Bankruptcy Court in Eugene for the Honorable Albert E. Radcliffe. Ryan completed his second internship at the Office of the US Trustee where he researched and wrote on various bankruptcy issues.
After law school Ryan’s practice has been 100% devoted to representing Debtors in bankruptcy court. Ryan has counseled thousands of clients in both Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy matters. His practice currently focuses on representing Debtors in bankruptcy cases in Portland, Beaverton, and Vancouver Washington.
Currently Ryan is a Partner of the Beaverton Bankruptcy Lawyers at Hackett Law Firm, LLC and is a member of the Oregon State Bar Association and the Washington State Bar Association. He is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- Current Position: Partner, Hackett Law Firm, LLC
- Areas of Practice: 100% Consumer Bankruptcy
- Bar Admissions: Oregon Washington U.S. District Court, District of Oregon U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Education: J.D., University of Oregon School of Law B.S., University of Oregon
- Professional Associations & Memberships: Oregon State Bar Association, Debtor/Creditor Section National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys